Brussels – Bruxelles
Who we are:
PV CYCLE executes the Extended Producer Responsibility for companies selling photovoltaic (PV) (solar) panels in the 27 countries of the European Union and the United Kingdom.
PV CYCLE guarantees that companies selling PV Panels organize on a collective basis their compliance with the legislation with its upstream services (registration, reporting) and its downstream services (organizing collection and recycling of solar panels) in EU-27 and UK. PV CYCLE also operates and serve customers around the globe.
Founded in 2007 by and for the photovoltaic industry, PV CYCLE has today legal entities and representations throughout the globe including Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom and Japan. The organization also operates in many other regions of the world.
For more information, visit www.pvcycle.org or sign up for our newsletter. You can also find PV CYCLE on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
To join our current Team of seven in Brussels HQ, we are looking for a
Customer Service and Administration Officer.
Context of the position:
From its headquarter in Brussels, PV CYCLE currently manages the customer administration (registration, declaration), the periodical reporting towards authorities, the accounting administration and the operations administration (collection, waste treatment).
Customer Relations, Declaration and Finance management are embedded in one ERP platform.
Your role and responsibilities:
You shall be responsible for managing all administrative processes related to registration, declaration, reporting, and the interaction between the administrative processes of customers, operations, and finance.
You shall specifically ensure that all customer-related processes, internal and external, are of an appropriate high standard, and driven by the best economics and drive operational excellence, significantly improving the efficiency and the reliability of the administrative processes.
- To be the first point of contact providing information and support to customers, setting priorities, and proposing and put in place solutions to the management.
- Specific administrative tasks related to accounts receivable and credit collection.
- You are the direct contact person for our customers
- Manage and ensure response towards all customer service inquiries, including drafting offers
- Responsible for the follow-up of customer declaration orders from A to Z related to compliance
- Manage timely quarterly reporting and payment by our customers
- Manage the commercial conditions granted to specific customers
- Analyze and report business results and market data to Management
- Contributing to the annual reporting to third parties
- Analyzing and evaluating trends to improve our services
- Identifying prospects, opportunities and threats in support and cooperation with the Customer Relations manager
- Administrating, updating and monitoring our Customer Management Relations system
- Drafting offers to prospects and customers
- Updating internal guidelines and procedures
Key Relationships – Internal
- As Customer Service and Administration Officer, you report directly to the Customer Relations and the Finance & Administration Managers.
- You work closely with all PV CYCLE colleagues and our customers to execute, improve and raise awareness of our portal.
Key Relationships – External
- The function is required to establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with key PV CYCLE stakeholders (authorities), customers and suppliers.
- You work closely with our customers (e.g. in Belgium and the UK) to execute, improve and raise awareness of our portal.
* Able to work across several processes including, but not limited to, customer relations, operations, and finances.
* Must have strong, hands-on knowledge of ERP systems and IT-systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics Business Central and the like.
* Fluent written and oral communication skills in English, Dutch and French; German or other languages are an additional asset.
* Strong relationship building and collaboration skills.
* Strong customer focus and entrepreneurial skills and attitude (internal and external).
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to quickly identify and mitigate problems.
* Proactive in putting actions in place to prevent issues and to provide solutions.
* Able to navigate a fast-paced, ever-changing environment that operates under tight deadlines.
* Able to set priorities based on business and stakeholder needs.
* Experience with supply chain management is an asset.
What we offer:
- An appropriate remuneration.
- A dynamic and multi-cultural team of currently 7 colleagues in Brussels and 5 colleagues located around Europe.
- A fast-paced working environment.
- An inspiring environment on the edge between the renewable energy and the circular economy industry.
- Many local, European, and international contacts.
- The office is located in Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe (Woluwe-Saint-Lambert) in front of Metro station ‘Georges Henri’. However, the function requires some flexibility towards travelling or flexible office.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you on board.