Bruxelles – Brussels
Who we are
Founded in 2007 by and for the photovoltaic (solar) industry, PV CYCLE today offers compliance and operational services for a broad range of products such as photovoltaic panels, electrical and electronic equipment, batteries and packaging.
Compliance services for solar panels consist of organizing that each Producer or Importer is compliant with the obligations of the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive (2012/19/EU) and the 27 national WEEE regulations.
Operations services consist of organizing the collection, the recycling and final treatment of e.g. waste photovoltaic panels in the European Union.
The organization has national representations throughout the globe including Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan or partnerships on other continents.
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of our marketing strategy, our communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
As stand alone, you manage alone the marketing, communications and public relations where you develop the majority of marketing and communication tools internally.
We look for a passionate candidate with experience and which has the drive to bring our organization as the reference for compliance and operations services of solar panels, WEEE, Batteries in the Circular Economy.
You shall have primary working relationships with our Managing Director to whom you report, Country Managers, all staff members, our suppliers, media and other stakeholders.
Marketing, communications and public relations
- Responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the market and the general public
- Develop in cooperation with the country teams marketing, communications and public relations activities and marketing collateral to support the sales of our services. Coordinate, write and edit internal and external publications, newsletters, brochures, speeches, press releases and ads.
- Ensure consistent communication of our image and position throughout the Organization, both internal and external.
- As our representative, ensure and coordinate regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Ensure, conduct and coordinate regularly relevant market research.
- Support internal communications
- Develop, implement and lead Marketing, Communications and PR events.
Planning and budgeting
1. Responsible for the achievement of marketing, communications and public relations mission,
goals and financial objectives.
2. Develop short- and long-term plans within predefined budgets for the marketing, communications and public relations program and its activities, monitor progress and evaluate its performance.
We look forward to meet:
- Passionate, motivated candidate with a set of demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets.
- Strong oral, written communication and social media skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, drafting presentations and managing media contacts.
- Experience in designing and producing marketing collateral, mainly internally.
- Strong and demonstrated competence in audiovisual media and graphics, composure during crisis management, data wrangling (e.g. Google analytics).
- Soft Public Relations skills such as sharing of insights and knowledge, more integration with the sales and customer teams, teamwork, problem-solving, leadership and flexibility.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, communications and public relations with demonstrated success.
- Bachelors’ degree in journalism, marketing, public relations is preferred.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch, French and English; other languages are a great extra.
What we offer
- An appropriate remuneration aligned with your qualifications
- A dynamic and multi-cultural team of 5 colleagues in Brussels and 8 colleagues spread around Europe
- A fast-paced working environment on the edge between the renewable energy and the circular economy industry
- Many international contacts
- Limited overnight travelling is required
- Full time or part-time employment
- The office is located in Brussels
- Public transport access in front of our office
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and their CV in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 15 February 2023, C.O.B.
The first-round selection might consist of a short telephone meeting, the latest on Thursday 16 February 2023.
The second-round interview consists of a physical meeting interview and is scheduled in Brussels in week 8.